Six Month Smiles
Straight Teeth. Less Time. Clear Braces for Adults.
Are you one of the millions of adults in need of adult braces who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile?
Many adults spend their entire lives covering their mouths when they laugh, smile or talk. They feel stuck because they do not want to wear adult metal braces for years or they are concerned that other corrective teeth straightening procedures could be too invasive or too expensive. Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic braces solution that fits your lifestyle.
A revolutionary combination of proven orthodontic techniques, modern materials, and innovative thought – Six Month Smiles® utilizes specialized clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months.
Take the first step towards improving your smile, your confidence and your life contact Afinia Dental today!
Afinia Dental is a certified member of Six Month Smiles® and has been properly trained guaranteeing you the safest and most enjoyable dental experience.
What Is Six Month Smiles®?
Six Month Smiles® short term orthodontic treatment is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles® has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles® so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok® clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles® is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Q: Is Six Month Smiles® Right for Me?