The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
Target or Kroger gift cards and 10% offTarget or Kroger gift cards Dear Valued Patients, Now that school is back in session, and we are getting into…
Monthly Coupons$100 off IV sedation + A free consultation (Ages 15 and under) $100 off a crown (For all New patients)…
Dr. Christopher Heck – Rising Star AwardODA Rising Star Dr. Christopher Heck is the 2014 recipient of the N. Wayne Hiatt Rising Star Award from the…
Afinia Celebrates Loyal Employee, Lori MartinelloOn Friday May 30, Afinia Dental will be taking time to celebrate one of its long-time Most Valuable Employees, Lori…
Denture CommercialCheck out our new denture commercial!
Dr. Killgore to be a KOIS MentorDr. Killgore to be a KOIS Mentor We are proud to announce that Dr. Killgore has passed the written portion…
Afinia Dental helping childrenDr. Jackie Fait discusses how Afinia Dental is helping children during National Children’s Dental Health Month. Watch the video here.
Dr. Waters DDS Learning CenterDr. Waters DDS Learning Center Afinia Welcomes Dr. Glenn Waters DDS, MD to Teach on Wisdom Teeth Issues Learning Center:…