The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
May CouponFREE SEDATION Free oral sedation and a cozy blanket ($390 Value), Medication and monitoring provided, dental work not included (Some…
Door DealsMOTHERS ￼Free Starbucks gift card for mothers. New patients only. Some restrictions apply. CHILDREN ￼$99 Kids Exam, X-Rays and Cleaning.…
April CouponFREE SEDATION Free oral sedation and a cozy blanket ($390 Value), Medication and monitoring provided, dental work not included (Some…
Is Dental Care Important During PregnancyIs Dental Care Important During Pregnancy? Is dental care necessary for a pregnant woman? During these nine months, pregnant women…
Meet Dr. Thomas GeigerDr. Thomas Geiger was born and raised in the Cincinnati area. He attended the University of Louisville where he received…
Dental Myths DebunkedThere’s lots of myths when it comes to your teeth. How much do you know? Checkout this great article on…
How Endurance Training Can Harm Your TeethMost of us take our teeth for granted. Yet, think about how important the functions your mouth performs for you.…
Free Dental CareFree Dental Care Afinia Cares Day FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Afinia Dental Serves Community with Free Dental Care Hundreds of…