About Afinia Dental
The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
Top 5 Ways to Reduce Sugar IntakeSugar is every dentist’s worst enemy. It negatively affects oral health and puts teeth at increased risk for decay, cavities,…
Top Tips To Take Care of Your Pet’s TeethAt our dental offices in Cincinnati, we’re dedicated to caring for our neighbors’ smiles no matter what their needs may…
4 Types of MouthwashThe oral care aisle at your local supermarket is flooded with a rainbow of mouthwash choices and flavors. But what…
Does Baking Soda Really Whiten Teeth?Baking soda is advertised as a multi-purpose household staple that can be used to mask smells, brighten your clothes, and…
4 Ways Your Smile Can Show Your AgeAs time goes on, things change. Your smile is no different. Lifestyle factors like drinking red wine, smoking, or grinding…
How to Protect Teeth from DiabetesDid you know that an estimated 30 million Americans are living with diabetes? At our Cincinnati dental offices, we have…
What We Know About The Link Between Gum Disease & DementiaEach November, we recognize the 5 million Americans struggling with debilitating Alzheimer’s Disease and their loving caregivers. While there’s still…
How Dental Implants Can Bring Your Smile Back From The DeadWe may be celebrating Halloween and all things spooky this month, but your smile shouldn’t be scary. Our dental offices…