About Afinia Dental
The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
How Do I Find a New Dentist?Nobody necessarily wants to embark on the journey of finding a new dentist. But occasionally, it’s just what we have…
“Why Does My Tooth Hurt?”There are plenty of reasons why a tooth may hurt. When this happens, the best thing you can do is…
Can Probiotics Help Keep Your Mouth Healthy?When we think of probiotics, we typically think of how they can aid in keeping the stomach healthy. But at…
Back to School? Remember to See Your Dentist!Notebooks? Check. Backpack? Check. Pencils? Check. Every parent has their own list of back to school supplies that their child…
Your Dental Cleaning is Much More Than Simply a CleaningTwice a year (at least) you come to our one of our dental offices in Cincinnati for your dental hygiene…
Dr. Lindsay Runyan Joins the Afinia Dental TeamSKILLED DOCTOR “THRILLED” TO BE SERVING HER HOMETOWN COMMUNITY August 08, 2017 CINCINNATI, OH, — They say home is where…
Receding Gums: Causes & TreatmentsIf you’ve ever noticed gum tissue appear to creep up higher and higher over time, showing off more and more…
How Your Exercise Routine is Affecting Your SmileLike any other member of your medical team, the dentists at our dental offices in Cincinnati are all for exercising.…