The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
What Does Alcohol Do To Teeth?It’s around this time of year when we’re bombarded with parties, family celebrations, and impromptu get togethers. It’s also when…
Stop Stressing, Protect your MouthAs the hustle and bustle of the holiday season approaches, we’re faced with the stress of going here and there,…
The Mason Super-TeamBet you didn’t know our Mason team was this Super! Happy Halloween!!!
Chew Gum for Better Dental HealthBy now, you have probably heard about Xylitol gum, but you aren’t sure why it is such a big deal.…
Free Dental Care Day 2015Afinia Cares Day Offering FREE dental care to our Community Members in need. Mark Your Calendars – – Wednesday, November…
6 Different Ways to Use Dental FlossEveryone has some dental floss. We are especially sure of that considering we give you a roll at every visit…
Is Mouthwash an OK Substitute for Brushing?At our dental offices in Cincinnati , we’re occasionally asked if it’s okay to replace brushing with mouthwash, or supplement…
Does Your Teen Want To Stop Eating Meat?As parents, sometimes when our offspring announce their intentions we can barely contain our horror, fear, or, perhaps less flatteringly,…