The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
The History of Smiling in PhotosIf you’ve ever seen an old photograph of family members, or a black and and white picture from way way…
Asthma & Your Oral HealthAsthma affects nearly 24 million Americans and is a serious medical condition that, if not treated proactively, can lead to…
All About Oral CancerOral cancer affects approximately 35,000 people every year. Of those, nearly 8,000 will die. Oral cancer is very real, very…
Dr. Zach StueveDr. Zach Stueve grew up in Minster, Ohio. He attended the University of Dayton and graduated with a Bachelor of…
Dr. Brooke FaulknerDr. Brooke Faulkner was born and raised in Cynthiana, KY. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from Austin Peay…
Understanding Canker SoresThere tends to be some confusion behind these uncomfortable and sometimes embarrassing sores that seem to appear out of nowhere.…
5 Surprising Things That Ruin TeethWhen we talk about things that cause tooth damage, one of the first things that come to patients’ minds is…
March 20th is World Oral Health Day!Over 90% of the world’s population will suffer from some sort of oral health disease at some point in their…