About Afinia Dental
The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
How to Protect Teeth from DiabetesDid you know that an estimated 30 million Americans are living with diabetes? At our Cincinnati dental offices, we have…
What We Know About The Link Between Gum Disease & DementiaEach November, we recognize the 5 million Americans struggling with debilitating Alzheimer’s Disease and their loving caregivers. While there’s still…
How Dental Implants Can Bring Your Smile Back From The DeadWe may be celebrating Halloween and all things spooky this month, but your smile shouldn’t be scary. Our dental offices…
We’re Celebrating National Dental Hygiene MonthOctober is National Dental Hygiene Month, and at our dental offices in Cincinnati, we’re dedicating this blog to hygienists and…
Lockjaw vs. Jaw Lock: Are They The Same Thing?Lockjaw and jaw lock are two very similar terms that could mean two very different things. While both insinuate the…
Your Oral Health GuideEveryone knows that they should brush and floss their teeth. It’s ingrained in us from an early age. But like…
What a Smile Can Do For You, and OthersBelieve it or not, a smile can do more for you than just help you look good in your latest…
4 Facts About Men’s Oral HealthDental care is important for everyone. But there are differences when it comes to the oral health needs of men…