About Afinia Dental
The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, West Chester,and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Discount Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also teams with a dental clinic on Monterrey, Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers. Dedicated teams from Afinia Dental travel to Monterrey, Mexico annually to spend their time and share their skills giving back to those in need in Mexico.
Testimonies and Services
5 Things You Can Do to Get a Smile You’ll LoveA little too crooked or a little too gapped… a smidge too yellow or a lot not right… there are…
Is Drinking Wine Bad for Your Teeth?There’s been a popular belief surrounding red wine and its benefits to heart health floating around for years. We even…
Your Cincinnati Dentist Says, “Eat Chocolate!”We’ve got some fantastic news for all of our patients and neighbors with an active sweet tooth! It may come…
4 Ways to Beat Bad BreathBad breath can be caused by any number of things. But it can be embarrassing, and gum or mints only…
Be Thankful for a Healthy MouthThis Thanksgiving, we want to switch it up a bit and challenge all of our patients to think outside of…
6 Reasons to Quit SmokingEvery year on the third Thursday in November the American Cancer Society puts on the Great American Smokeout, which encourages…
Prevent the Flu with These 5 Tips‘Tis the season of sniffles and coughs, body aches and congestion. It’s officially the time of year when the flu…
There’s No Need to Fear Root CanalsA root canal tends to create a lot of apprehension and fear in many patients. After all, the treatment has…