About Afinia Dental
The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
How Your Exercise Routine is Affecting Your SmileLike any other member of your medical team, the dentists at our dental offices in Cincinnati are all for exercising.…
“What’s My Dentist Mean When Talking About Occlusion?”During your appointments at our Cincinnati dental offices, you may have heard your dental team talk about “occlusion”, and you…
What Your Tongue Says About Your HealthAt our dental offices in Cincinnati, we spend a lot of time getting people to open up and say, “Ah!”…
What to Expect When You Haven’t Seen The Dentist in AwhileHas it been a few months or a few years since you’ve seen a dentist? It’s OK. Really! Going to…
All About Bottled Water: What You Need to KnowThese days, bottled water is everywhere. It’s one of our most common accessories when heading out the door to work,…
Dr. Lindsay RunyanDr. Lindsay Runyan was born in the Mason area and is thrilled to be able to return and serve her…
Negative Effects of Nail BitingNail biting is a bad habit that often begins early in life as a response to stress or boredom, or…
Understanding Dental X-RaysWhen you come to your appointments at our dental offices in Cincinnati, there’s a good chance we may recommend taking…