The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
Concerned About Osteoporosis? See Your Dentist.As we get older, our bodies go through a lot of changes. Some of them don’t directly affect our health,…
Dr. Kai VorisDr. Kai Voris was born and raised in Oxford, Ohio. He earned his bachelor of arts in zoology from Miami…
Common Dental FAQs and AnswersAs with any health care, dentistry comes with its fair share of confusing recommendations, nonsensical terminology, and overall general questions…
Dr. Emerald PowellDr. Emerald Powell is from Elizabethtown, KY. She attended the University of Kentucky, receiving her Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology…
Afinia Dental is proud to welcome Dr. Sally SoudersDr. Sally Souders is originally from the Cleveland area and comes from a family full of dentists. She practiced as…
June Coupon$99 EXAM, XRAY, AND CLEANING FREE SEDATION Free oral sedation and a cozy blanket ($390 Value), Medication and monitoring provided,…
May CouponFREE SEDATION Free oral sedation and a cozy blanket ($390 Value), Medication and monitoring provided, dental work not included (Some…
Door DealsMOTHERS ￼Free Starbucks gift card for mothers. New patients only. Some restrictions apply. CHILDREN ￼$99 Kids Exam, X-Rays and Cleaning.…