The word Afinia is derived from affinity, which is defined as a natural attraction to an idea. Afinia Dental exists to serve the needs of our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, the entire community and world.
Ways We Serve Our Patients
- Our dentists show genuine concern for our patients, listen to your concerns and goals and tailor our treatment to address your specific needs.
- Affordable dental care is still possible, even with rising health care costs. At Afinia Dental, we provide quality dental care at fair prices.
- We work toward the goal of continual improvement to provide our patients with the latest technology, treatments, and practices to provide the most effective care to meet your needs.
- Convenience is important to our patients in Mason, Cincinnati, and Batavia, so we attempt to make it easier to be seen by a dentist in a timely manner. We offer early morning, weekend, and evening hours, and emergency care for everything from a cosmetic problem to extreme tooth pain. If you are looking for emergency dentists, walk in service is available.
Our Service to Our Community
- Our dentists participate in our community through our involvement with the Donated Dental Services Program (DDS). This is a collaborative program for dentists to reach out to help people with special needs.
- We volunteer by sponsoring “Afinia Cares Day” Each year to provide the opportunity for people to receive the urgent dental care they need at no cost. Afinia has donated tens-of-thousands of dollars of free dentistry at Afinia Cares Day events over the last few years.
- The Mission Dental Plan is offered to individuals without dental insurance to provide preventative care and dental care at reduced prices.
We Serve the Global Community
- Dr. Killgore is dedicated to giving back, both locally and through his work with Third World Missions. He has traveled to areas that include Uganda, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic. Afinia Dental also operated a dental clinic on Monterrey Mexico that provides free dentistry to orphans and their caretakers 365 days a year. For more information, check out our blog.
Testimonies and Services
Celebrate Heart Health Month: See Your Dentist in CincinnatiWhy in the world would a dentist be part of your Heart Health Month Celebration? Shouldn’t you be seeing a…
Dr. Annie EnzweilerDr. Annie Enzweiler was born and raised in Northern Kentucky. She attended the University of Kentucky and received a Bachelors…
The Effects of Eating Disorders on TeethEating disorders are an epidemic that plague over 10 million Americans. While they’re typically more common in teenagers and adult…
Top 4 Benefits of SmilingA smile can do more for you than simply express emotion. There are also a multitude of health benefits associated…
Calvary Industries trip to B2B Ministries in Monterrey, MexicoNovember 2015 – Calvary Industries Trip to B2B Ministries in Monterrey, Mexico Click HERE to go directly to the youtube…
Get Your Teeth as White as Winter’s SnowThere’s nothing more pristine and white than fresh winter snow. But it doesn’t take much, and before you know it,…
Kissing Under the Mistletoe – Prepare to Pucker Up‘Tis the season for festive festivities and reminiscing with family and friends. Whether you’re standing under the mistletoe or possibly…
What Does Alcohol Do To Teeth?It’s around this time of year when we’re bombarded with parties, family celebrations, and impromptu get togethers. It’s also when…